Soul City Soul City

Great!

The reason I am giving you 10 stars is because the story it well thought up, and just because you could of made a lot more flashed with this story and could of made it way longer, more excitement, much better, and you could of made it into a great series. You could do so much with this story. If you just take a longer time and do it the best you can. Then you will be able to please everyone.

the special present the special present

I really liked the animation,

but what was the present? was it a zombie head? or what?

turtleco responds:

idk lol, it was a copout ending. I really had no idea what to put in there. Its supposed to be a mask I guess.

Tentacle Monster Tribute Tentacle Monster Tribute

Whoa....

I am amazed at how good you can make a flash, also using stick figures. Simple Stick figures which is AMAZING. I applaud you keep up the good work :)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

I love it!

But how do you kill people?

CatGame CatGame

You lose.

LazyMuffin! you are Awesome. But I click with my left hand and I have a Laptop. So I can press those keys very well using my right hand because its basically having to reach over my left hand which is really awkward. So I am sorry you lose a star. :(

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Why?!

It lagged so much! I really like the game it self, but it lagged so so much and I couldn't do anything the lag time was 4-6 seconds behind. Gah! sad face :(

You Do It To Yourself You Do It To Yourself

Incredible.........

Jeez this song is pretty good it wants me to dance but yet, I feel the sadness of this piece the part that gets me is the part when you say, "At least we know we tried" Its a really really great piece of art keep making these your go somewhere.

Love it!

merlin responds:

I'm glad you like my song. Be sure to check out some of my other songs. You might like "Land Locked (Pulse Remix)" It has a much similar feel. This one's about either Suicide, or Masturbation.... I haven't decided yet...

Regards,
merlin

Puppet Master Puppet Master

Wow!

I thank you oh so VERY much, You remembered my about these guys and I used to love these guys so much the movie was Phenomenal! Thank you Sir!

Weiner Rides Weiner Rides

Really neat!

That is a nice style I've seen your past work and you did not wrinkle this time it looks, "Smoother" lol. But if you dont mind, What type of inks did you use on this?

UnderARock responds:

I actually only use a regular BIC pen